Truth

I keep meaning to post on this, but in all my abundant free time, I keep forgetting (can you feel the sarcasm?)





A few weeks ago, as I was trying to deal with my down in the dumps moods of late, I was lamenting all the mistakes I make with my kids and all the horrible ways they could be messed up because of them. I am trying to learn to pray through these moods and issues, because I know these reminders are from Satan, not the Lord, so I shouldn't be dwelling on them. This time, the Lord spoke to me in a beautiful way. I had been thinking about the fact that God knew the mistakes I was going to make, the sin that was going to plague me, before He went to the cross for those very sins. This time, He twisted that a little for me to help me understand that He knew what mistakes I was going to make before He gave me the children He wanted me to have. He knew those mistakes. He knew those ways that the mistakes would affect the kids. He knew it all. But still He chose to bless me with four wonderful children. And He is there, constantly working things out, fixing my mistakes, using my mistakes, so that they can be what He wants them to be. Praise God, He is the perfect parent and never expects me to be!

Comments

  1. Abudnant free time? LOL! Isn't it such a relief he's in control?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am not . . .

Crushed, but not broken

Psalm 127