You Knew

"When my spirit was overwhelmed within me,
You knew my path."
Psalm 142:3a

     I'm not gonna lie, I am totally overwhelmed right now.  I am teaching a class I have never taught and it isn't working to line up with the textbook I have (not to mention the five other classes, which are three more preps, that I am teaching).  I am taking one very reading assignment/write papers heavy graduate class and another one that requires time in my classroom as well as analysis afterward.  We are getting ready to move and trying to sell our house.  I still have three kids at home (and one getting ready to deploy) who play sports, have music lessons and activities, and have schoolwork of their own.  BSF starts next week, which I love, but it does add to my schedule.  My husband travels.  I'm overwhelmed.  But, ya know what?  God knows my path.  He knows where I am, where I have been, and where I am headed.  He's already been there ahead of me.  He's prepped the path so that I can handle it with His guidance.  He knows my path, no matter how overwhelmed I am.

"I cried out to You, O LORD;
I said, "You are my refuge,
My portion in the land of the living."
Psalm 142:5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am not . . .

Crushed, but not broken

Psalm 127